Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bates Boots Revisited


Bates Boots Revisited

I wrote a review in June of "09 of Bates E02264 5" Defender Tactical Boots. Well they have served me well for quite some time and as many miles at work, and for riding. I finally wore the tread just about clean off of them. They are a little worse for wear but the zippers and everything have held up just fine. So fine, in fact, that I went out looking for a new pair. Here are some photos of the worn out boots:





I could not fine the same model at the local Academy Sports & Outdoors around my area. So, last month, I went with the Bates Men's 8" Tactical Sport Side Zip Boot. They are a little taller and don't have the composite toe protector, but have all the same features:




So far, the new pair have been holding up just fine. Some of the best features of these boots are that they  increase your machismo and sex appeal. They also have fantastic traction. The best feature, however, is their easy on and off with the side zipper. These Bates boots definitely was made for ridin'!

Ride on,
Torch

0 comments: