Monday, March 12, 2012

VX800 Headed For A New Home



Still a sweet bike.
 After several years of not working on the VX800, I have had to admit to myself that it's a project I'm just not going to finish.  As such, I listed it for sale on the VX800 forum, and someone right here in Phoenix took interest immediately.

A gentleman who owns another VX800 stopped by on Sunday to check it out, and unless things change, will be back later this week to pick it up.  As I understand it, his plan is to fix it up and then give it to his brother.

I'm glad it's going to someone who has a passion for the VX800.  I still think it's a really, really cool bike.  Of course, I think every bike is a really, really cool bike, so I guess maybe I'm not the best judge.  All the same, I'm going to be sad to see it go.

0 comments: